Dr. Jeff Laseter, one of our Spinal Interventionists, talks about when you need to get injections, the type of injections, their effectiveness, and side effects:
Dr. Jeff Laseter and he is one of NewSouth NeuroSpine's Spinal Interventionists. Here, he talks about when you need to get injections, the type of injections, their effectiveness, and side effects. After describing the process and some of the standard protocol for administering various spinal injections, he answers questions from viewers to help give a thorough understanding of your options.
- Spinal injections as an option for addressing nerve pain, including epidural injection, nerve root injection, facet joint injection, and others.
- What to expect from your spinal injection appointment and options to make you more comfortable.
- Possible side effects of different injections and what to watch out for.
- How to decide if spinal injections are right for your back or nerve pain.
- How many epidural spinal injections are needed to see results? How long does it take to see results?
- If a client doesn't see a difference after spinal injection, what additional options do they have to resolve their pain?
For more information and to book an appointment, contact NewSouth NeuroSpine here: https://www.ns2.md/request-an-appointment