Dr. David Collipp and Peter Schott, Director of Physical Therapy share non-surgical ways to strengthen your spine to address certain spine issues.
Dr. David Collipp from Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, along with our Director of Physical Therapy Peter Schott, address multiple ways to begin addressing a variety of neck and spinal injuries, weaknesses, and issues to avoid further damage to the spine and even restore usage and comfort of your spine.
- Stretching and exercises you can do to help you avoid "tech neck" and other neck weaknesses.
- Non-surgical general strengthening programs for your spine health.
- Tests you can do from home to discover some of the most common back curvatures and pressures on the spine.
- Abdominal strength and muscle control exercises for spinal relief.
- Leg pain, neck pain, and lower back pain associated with sitting at your desk all day (and specific suggestions for addressing it).
- Q&A from the live stream.
For more information and to book an appointment, contact NewSouth NeuroSpine here: https://www.ns2.md/request-an-appointment